What is FAB?
The Fine Arts Boosters is an STA parent organization dedicated to the promotion and support of all areas of visual and performing arts at St. Teresa’s Academy. This includes music, drama, dance, arts, textiles and graphic arts. We work through volunteer efforts and donations to support fine arts programs and projects throughout the year. Our parent volunteers assist with ticket sales, concessions, publicity, receptions and much more. FAB is committed to supporting our fine arts faculty and STA students in their endeavors. Please join us in enjoying and supporting the vibrant Fine Arts Programs at STA.
STA Shooting Stars Theatre Presents
MEN ON BOATS
By Jaclyn Backhaus
February 19th - 22nd
Ten explorers. Four Boats. One Grand Canyon. Men On Boats is the true(ish) history of an 1869 expedition, when a one-armed captain and a crew of insane but loyal volunteers set out to chart the course of the Colorado River.
Wednesday and Friday Cast - Grace Patenaude, Arwen Dickson, Maggie Dodderidge, Gracie Swanson, Marisa Araujo, Elizabeth Parra, Sophia Trozzolo, Emily Cory, Audrey Flavin, Ava Larson
Thursday and Saturday Cast - Elie Roddy, Ava Martinez, Kylie Schuster, Keeley Spencer, Aria Utt, Grace Gaume, Mady Mudd, Sam Lif, Lilly Frisch, Natalie Mitchell
Tickets are available here or at the door the night of the event. We are using a new ticketing system so the process is a little different. For General Admission tickets, you will need to select seats but those seats will not be reserved for you. You are free to sit in any available seat the night of the performance. Premium Reserve Seats will be held for you and will have a sign with your last name.
Please contact Shana Prentiss at email@example.com with any questions.
FAB (Fine Arts Boosters) need your help to make our events a success! Please click the image below to use SignUp Genius to volunteer.
FABulous Donut Days!
Every Thursday morning, FAB sells donuts in the entry of Donnelly and M&A. Make sure to enjoy a delicious cinnamon twist or long john and to support the Fine Arts at STA. All donuts are $1.
News and Reminders
The Fine Arts Boosters at STA is looking forward to a active and exciting year! If your daughter is involved in one of STA’s many fine arts programs including its choirs, theatre, visual arts, dance or if you would just like to learn more about our programs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about becoming a FAB member (see links above to the membership form).
2019-2020 FAB Leadership
- Overall: Stacy Mayer
- Senior Reps: Contact Stacy Mayer if you are interested
- Junior Reps: Stacy Mayer and Sarah Stevenson
- Sophomore Reps: Contact Stacy Mayer if you are interested
- Freshman Reps: Contact Stacy Mayer if you are interested
Fine Arts Faculty
- Lisa Dibble: Ceramics, Ceramics II, Wheel Throwing, Raku Firing, Dyeing, Stiching and Sewing, Silk Painting and Felting, 3-D Design and Sculpture
- Riley Cowing: Journalism, Teresian, Digital Photography, DART
- Steven Perry: Director of Choirs, AP Music Theory, Music Director of Musical, STA Singers, Varsity Singers, Choir Concerts and Festivals, Creative Grounds
- Robert Pherigo: STA Staff Accompanist, Piano Instruction, Praise Band, Musical Accompanist
- Shana Prentiss: Acting I and II, Improvisation, Speech, Playwriting, Musical Director, Play Director, Student Productions Moderator, Department Chair
- Andrea Skowronek: Jazz and Musical Theatre, Ballet, Musical Choreographer
- Jazzmin Earl: Drawing I, Advanced Drawing, Art Design Portfolio, Print Design and Digital Illustration, Painting, Graphic Design, Digital Photography