St. Teresa’s Academy is pleased to again provide our students with healthy lunch options through the Bistro Kids/Company Kitchen lunch program.
Click here to register your daughter's card and create an account. Once an account has been made, you may add funds to the account in any amount by credit card.
Please note the changes for this year due to our COVID-related protocols.
- If purchasing their lunch, students must order online by 8:30 a.m. each morning at sta.ck.cafe.
- Students will no longer use their phone app or fingerprint to order.
- Instead, they will login to sta.ck.cafe using the same username and password you use when you add funds to their account. Please share this information with your daughter. If you have forgotten your username, please contact Greg Carlson (email@example.com).
- If you are new to STA and have not yet opened a Bistro Kids account, the lunch program will require you to create an individual account for your student(s). Please refer to the email you received August 11 with instructions to set up your account, including the Name to use and your Card Number. If you do not have this email, please contact Greg Carlson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- There is one account per family, so siblings will share the same account login.
- If a student does not have funds on her account, she will be able to enter a debit or credit card to order.
- Attached please find the instructions your daughter will use to place an order.
- Lunches will be delivered to your daughter's advisory. To help ensure social distancing, students will eat their lunches with their advisories in their respective classrooms. Advisories may also eat outdoors, weather permitting.
- Lunch will include an entree, side, and dessert for $6.50. There are two entree choices each day (including a vegetarian option).
- Students should bring their own drinks.